Frenzy (hunter talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- This article is about hunter passive ability. For other uses, see Frenzy (disambiguation).
Pet attack speed
Frenzy is a passive specialization ability for Beast Mastery hunters, available at level 30. It gives the hunter's pet a chance to gain a stacking attack speed increase after attacking with a basic pet attack.
Frenzy, along with other speed increases on their attacks, can leads to more procs of Frenzy. Most high level Beast Masters generally will have their pet hitting a target so often that Frenzy almost becomes a passive skill.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed. Effects have been incorporated into Focus Fire.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28):
- Now a baseline ability instead of a talent.
- Proc chance reduced from 100% to 40%, and attack speed increase reduced from 6% to 4%. Duration increased from 10 to 30 sec.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Reduced from 5 to 3 ranks, moved from tier 6 to tier 2. Chance to trigger is now guaranteed but only from basic attack critical hits. Changed to a flat 30% attack speed to 2% per rank, stacking up to 5 times.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): This talent can now trigger from .