Frost King Malakk
- For strategy on the Throne of Thunder encounter, see Council of Elders.
|Frost King Malakk|
|Race||Ice troll (Humanoid)|
|Class||Witch doctor, Barbarian|
|Occupation||Frost King of Zul'Drak|
|Location||Throne of Thunder|
Mists of Pandaria
This section concerns content related to Mists of Pandaria.
Leading the remaining Drakkari, he was the representative of the ice trolls on the Council of Elders of the Zandalari Invaders, and resided within in the Throne of Thunder. He was the owner of , though dual wielded frost-infused axes as well. When the Throne was assailed by adventurers seeking to kill Lei Shen, the council mustered a defense of the palace's entrance alongside the rest of the invaders, including Malakk. During the fight, Malakk harnessed the power of frost against his foes. He was ultimately slain alongside the other councilors, and later, Lei Shen would be defeated as well.
Malakk's death was the final breaking point for the Drakkari tribe, as following the events of the Throne of Thunder, the tribe disbanded and fell apart. Their last representative, Speaker Malaka'raz, resides within the House of the Fallen Tribes, lamenting the end of their empire.
In the RPG
Notes and trivia
- Malakk's tusks are coming out of the sides of his mouth, nearly out of his cheeks, unlike most trolls.
- Malakk does not use the standard troll frame, instead, he uses a modified version of the earliest troll model frame.
- Malakk's quote, "Winter is Coming", is a reference to the motto of House Stark in the popular book series A Song of Ice and Fire, as well as its TV adaptation, Game of Thrones.
Rise of Zandalari
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.