Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Initial Build Cost|
|Level 2 Upgrade Cost|
|Level 3 Upgrade Cost|
Draenor Ores and Draenic Stone
Entrance to Frostwall Mines
Frostwall Mines is available to Horde players upon upgrading the garrison to level 2. After completing , Frostwall Mines will unlock and be given to the player for free. It allows you to gather Draenor Ores and once a day, which are used for work orders to gain more Draenor ores.
A level 1 mine grants 8 deposits, level 2 grants ~13 deposits, level 3 grants ~18 deposits.
The mine was once abandoned, but there are still underground riches ready to be discovered.
- Level 1
- Allows players to mine Draenic Stone from mineral nodes in Draenor. Draenic Stone can be converted to work orders for Draenor minerals.
- Level 2
- Allows followers with the Mining trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. Also opens a new mineshaft, granting access to additional mining nodes and allows up to 3 work orders at one time.
- Level 3
- A final mineshaft allows access to rich mining nodes. In addition, garrison guards will patrol your mine, keeping it clear of hostile Goren. Also allows up to 5 work orders at one time.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-12-27): "
- Frostwall Mines: Mine Guards should now scale with the player's character level.
- Frostwall Mines Level 3: Mine Guards now have significantly more health and damage."
- Hotfix (2014-11-15): "Mining carts should now be easier to spot and should contain more than 1 piece of ore."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
|Level One||Level Two||Level Three|