|Race||Stone trogg (Humanoid)|
|Location||Fungal Deep, Deepholm|
|Relative(s)||Fungalmancer Glop (ancestors), Fungalmancer Glop (descendants)|
Fungalmancer Glop is one the leaders of the stone troggs in Deepholm. Glop actually represents a lot of individuals, as the leader of the group hands down his name and title to his son. Even though it's technically many different troggs, they do and say the exact same things.
- Fungal Evolution — He growing something. It is likely not good.
- Throw Boomshroom — Throws a boomshroom at the player. Deals 4750 to 5250 Fire damage after growing to full size.
- No no no! Leave Glop alone! My mushrooms! Mine!
- Mushrooms grow big and strong! To big to stomp on! So strong they stomp back!
- Why you must come here? My cave. My cave! Me never hurt your cave!
- Stay back! Back!
- Mean... rock fiends...
- Fungalmancer Glop is voiced by Dino Andrade.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2011-01-18): "Fungalmancer Glop no longer grants experience and now rewards quest kill credit to all players who have damaged him."
- Hotfix (2010-12-21): "Quest credit for killing Fungalmancer Glop should now be awarded to all players on his threat list."
- Hotfix (2010-12-14): "Players that are not on the quest "", and are out of combat at the same time another player begins the Fungalmancer event, will not be placed into combat with Fungal Horrors that spawn during the encounter. All Fungal Horrors despawn as soon as Fungalmancer Glop is defeated. In addition, at no time should Fungalmancer Glop path through walls or terrain. Norsala respawns moments after a player completes the encounter."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.