Fury of Frostfire
100 (Requires 100)
- Kron slain
The moment I begin the ritual to free Exurotus it is sure to draw Kron to us.
It would normally take an army of seasoned warriors to defeat a magnaron. Today, there is only the three of us.
Look for my fire totem upon the battlefield. I will try to gain what boons I can from Exurotus. Step near the totems and become one with the Fury.
With these boons, slay Kron! Lok'tar ogar!
With Kron defeated I can finish breaching the magic that holds Exurotus, but I may already be too late. So much of the fury has already been expended and drained by the magnaron and goren.
I fear we may have only bought this spirit a peaceful death.
- 13970 XP
- Draka says: Kron is coming! Champion, with me.
- Kron says: Our work is vital to the world.
- Kron says: You cannot defy the Great Work.
- The First Axe 5-30 yd range — Deals 300 Physical damage to all enemies within 30 yards of the impact location. 2.5 sec cast. Deals damage in a 45-degree arc 35 yards out. Hits for around 12,000 Physical
- Magnetic Stomp — Crushes nearby enemies, inflicting Physical damage to all enemies in front of the caster. 2.75 sec cast. (8 sec cooldown)
- Giant Stomp — Crushes nearby enemies, inflicting Physical damage to all enemies in front of the caster. 2.75 sec cast. (8 sec cooldown)
During the fight, Farseer Drek'Thar will launch a totem within 15 yards of the player:
- Farseer Drek'Thar yells: Hero, approach my totem for aid!
- Farseer Drek'Thar yells: My totem will empower you!
- Farseer Drek'Thar yells: Stand nearby to use my totems strength!
- Farseer Drek'Thar yells: Stand beside my totem to gain its power!
Standing in the totem's area of effect adds a stacking buff, increasing damage dealt by 600% each stack!
- Kron says: You do not understand the Great Work.
- Kron says: This is the way of things. You cannot stop it.
- Thrall yells: Champion! I heard Drek'Thar's call. I am with you!
- Kron says: You do not understand... You cannot know...
- Thrall says: The fury is dying. We don't have much time.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: There might be something. Exurotus, I offer my spirit as host to your own. Join with me, so that your fire may not be quenched.
- Exurotus rumbles in assent.
- Farseer Drek'Thar yells: MY SPIRIT... BURNS!
- Draka says: Drek'Thar, what has it done to you?
- Thrall says: He has become one with the fury. Their spirits are now merged.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: I... I can see. I can see the shift of the elements, the movement of the spirits trhough the land. It is glorious.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.