Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Fury of the Frostborn King
80 (Requires 77)
+350 The Frostborn
<As you retrieve the core from the chest, you hear the thumping of heavy footsteps rushing towards you from the corridor. There is the faint sound of battle in the distance.>
<Race>, I am pleased that you were able to reach the core before these abominations were.
On accept, an elite Frostborn Axemaster will spawn as the player's guardian:
- Frostborn Axemaster says: Hail! I hate to rush you, but there's an army of iron dwarves here to stop whatever you and Creteus are trying to do... we need to get out of here.
Halfway to the exit of the cave, other Axemasters are fighting off Stormforged Warmongers, taking the place of the ice revenants.
- Frostborn Axemaster says: King Stormheart caught wind of the iron dwarves heading this way and brought all the best warriors he could muster on such short notice.
Outside the cave, all hell is breaking loose as the frostborn are fighting off Amplifiers and elite Decimators.
- Frostborn Axemaster says: Quickly, Creteus is to the west. King Stormheart is holding them off, but they have the advantage of numbers.
As the player catches sight of Yorg Stormheart and Creteus:
- Frostborn Axemaster says: By the watchers, look at him fight. I've never seen a more vicious warrior... I'm glad to call him my king.
As the player talks to Creteus:
- Frostborn Axemaster says: We'll hold them off as long as we can. Do whatever you need to do quickly!