Fired when the player views the outcome of missions at a Command Table.
GARRISON_MISSION_COMPLETE_RESPONSE: missionID, canComplete, success, bonusRollSuccess, followerDeaths
- number - Unique identifier for the mission.
- boolean - True if the mission timer is finished and the mission can be completed.
- boolean - True if mission was a success and the player will receive bonus rewards.
- structure - GarrisonFollowerDeathInfo
- When a mission with multiple encounters fails, some may appear to have succeeded. This is an illusion; missions can only fail or succeed. Blizzard's Garrison Mission UI frame randomly selects encounters to show as failed to the player, preferring ones with uncountered mechanics.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.