Gadgetzan Water Company
The Gadgetzan Water Company (or Gadgetzan Water Co.) are a subgroup of the Gadgetzan goblins and responsible for building wells across the desert to farm fresh water. Members could originally be found in Gadgetzan and Steamwheedle Port. The Water Co. Security is their security service.
- Chief Engineer Bilgewhizzle <Gadgetzan Water Co.>
- Senior Surveyor Fizzledowser <Gadgetzan Water Co.>
- Junior Surveyor Scrimshank (deceased, not present in-game)
- Spigot Operator Luglunket <Gadgetzan Water Co.>
- Security Chief Bilgewhizzle <Water Co. Security> (stationed at Steamwheedle Port)
- The adventurer becomes Junior Surveyor.
Combat with the Wastewanders
As they're fighting the Wastewander nomades, which occupy their wells, the Company rewards Adventurers for killing Wastewander members, especially Caliph Scorpidsting. They give three official reasons for combating them:
- Murdering Gadgetzan Water Co. employees
- Stealing Gadgetzan Water Co. resources
- Seizing Gadgetzan Water Co. property
The Gadgetzan Water Company used to give the following quests:
In the RPG
Gadgetzan Waterworks Company or just GWC, is an organization based around Gadgetzan. The majority of its workers are goblins but there are some gnomes here and there. The GWC run the whole operation of building wells across the desert to farm fresh water, without which just about everybody in Tanaris would die of thirst. Gathering water, or making devices to improve their water-collecting methods, dominate the GWC lives. They had thought of everything: deeper wells, methods to make it rain, condensation devices, plans to draw the salt out of seawater, even an insanely long pipe running all the way to the closest spring in Thousand Needles.
The GWC has problems with the Wastewander Bandits, who attack their wells around Tanaris, and with the Southsea Pirates, as if it weren't for them, the GWC could ship in supplies from Steamwheedle — but the pirates intercept most shipping these days, so until they're dealt with, things will stay as they are.