Gahrron's Withering Cauldron
38 (Requires 36)
+98 Argent Crusade
My analysis is complete! The blight that affects the animals here is no residual disease. No, it is something new... and I think I know what it is.
The Cult of the Damned maintains a plague cauldron on a farm called Gahrron's Withering.
This farm is due southeast of us, close to where the Eastern Plaguelands begin. I need a sample from this cauldron to verify my suspicions.
Eliminate the cauldron lord present there for its key. You will then be able to access the cauldron and obtain my sample.
- (Cauldron Lord Soulwrath: Get the key from the cauldron lord, then activate the cauldron.)
An access panel to the cauldron remains securely fastened. In order to open it, you will need to find the key.
Cauldron Lord Soulwrath's key disintegrates as it touches the lock on the access panel at the base of the cauldron's platform. A slight clanking noise is heard within, and the access panel swings open to reveal more viscous toxins within the cauldron's framework.
There is a small spigot that the bottle fits well enough under, allowing you to draw a sample for Field Agent Kaartish back at the Menders' Stead.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.