Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Gaining the Upper Hand
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
+150 The Honorbound
Aid Zelling in retrieving the Abyssal Scepter from Stormsong Monastery.
I did some research while you were gone. I believe I uncovered the location where the ritual must take place.
When you are ready to go, we can make our way over.
You will receive:
We've got the scepter... for better or for worse.
- On accept
- Thomas Zelling says: Let me know when you're ready to progress to the ritual site, <name>.
I'm ready to go.
- Thomas Zelling says: The basement in question should be nearby. Let's not waste any time.
- Entering the building
- Thomas Zelling says: This is the place. Let's get down to the basement.
- Thomas Zelling says: When you are ready to start the ritual, place the key of the sea in the bowl.
- During the ritual
- Thomas Zelling says: I will need you to watch my back while I perform this ritual. It should only take a few moments.
- Thomas Zelling says: Tides that churn and ties that bind...
- Thomas Zelling says: The oceans will remain long after mankind.
- Thomas Zelling says: Yet your power permit us to harness, to use...
- Thomas Zelling says: Though punish us whilst against your will we abuse.
- Thomas Zelling says: Grant me your might to put down our foes...
- Thomas Zelling says: Then your boon I shall restore to the powers below!
- Thomas Zelling says: It is done. Grab the scepter and let's get out of here!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.