|Race||Dark Iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Level||42 - 62 Elite|
|Affiliation(s)||Dark Iron clan|
Reacting to the discovery of Uldaman by Bronzebeard dwarves, the Dark Iron clan mounted an invasion of the vault to stop their ancestral foes from accessing the powerful artifacts within. Galgann Firehammer, a senator from Shadowforge City, was sent to oversee the continued excavation of Uldaman so that the emperor may harness the artifacts' destructive potential against the Dark Irons' enemies.
- Fire Nova — Galgann Firehammer inflicts Fire damage to all players within 0 yards.
- Flame Lash — Galgann Firehammer burns a player, inflicting Fire damage and reducing their Fire resistance for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
- Amplify Flames — Galgann Firehammer increases the damage his current target takes from Fire for 10 sec.
- Shadowforge Geologist — Shadowforge Geologists guard Galgann Firehammer and assist him in battle.
- Flame Spike — Shadowforge Geologist calls down a pillar of flame, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 5 yards of the targeted area and additional Fire damage every 3 seconds for 9 sec.
- Flame Lash — Shadowforge Geologist burns a player, inflicting Fire damage and reducing their Fire resistance for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
Galgann Firehammer can be a dangerous foe due to the other dwarves in the room. They will flee when near death, and if your group isn't careful when clearing them out, they'll draw his attention and the fight will begin with everyone unprepared. He comes with two guards which should be killed first, then simply finish Firehammer himself.
- Galgann Firehammer yells: By Thaurissan's Beard! Slay them!
- Galgann Firehammer is voiced by Marc Graue.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Level reduced from 45 to 40.