Gar'gol's Gotta Go
81 (Requires 80)
+250 Guardians of Hyjal
Get the Rusted Skull Key from Gar'gol's Personal Treasure Chest.
<Kristoff cranes his neck, trying to look you in the eye.>
Listen, you gotta get me outta here. They're either going to eat me or turn me over to the Twilight's Hammer. Maybe both.
They've padlocked me in, and Gar'gol keeps the key in his personal treasure chest. Kill Gar'gol if you have to - but get that key!
<Kristoff flails his limbs, helplessly.>
("Gar'gol: Look for a lockbox somewhere near Gar'gol's enormous, crud-crusted feet.")
Key? Now? Please?
<Kristoff reaches down to snatch the key.>
It's about time!
<He squirms in his bonds, trying to reach the padlock behind his back.>
...Can I get a little help here?
- Hello, <class>. I imagine you have a lot of questions.
- Suffice it to say that Royce Duskwhisper sent me into the middle of an ogre cave for some "" jib-job, and it hasn't gone well.
- If I ever get my hands on that lanky, heartless, mealy-mouthed little night elf...
- <Kristoff wriggles helplessly as he dangles in the air, his face redenning.>
So how is your research into the Eye coming along?
- <Name>, <name>. Can I call you <name>?
- I am hanging from a meathook in the back of an ogre cave.
- How do you THINK my research is progressing, you pompous dirt-sucking ass-<class>? C'mere! C'mere you son of a swineherd!
- <Kristoff flutters back and forth on his chain, trying desperately to kick you in the face.>
- <Kristoff grunts.>
Gar'gol is in the center of the cave, more or less, at , as is his chest. Gargol has a few words of "wisdom"
- Dinnertime for Gar'gol! Go get chef. Cook chef if dinner not ready.
- The Eye talks in shadow-talk. I do what Eye says! You do what Gar'gol says!
- Who talk to Eye last? Is Eye happy? Tell Gar'gol!
- The Eye have no lips, but the Eye whispers to Gar'gol. The Eye knows everything!
- If you don't like what we do here, you talk to the Eye. But it will not listen. It's not the Ear.
- Where is two-head? What do Eye tell us now?
- Cave is too filthy! Put filth in filth piles marked with flag.
Foray into the Firelands
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.