Gardener Fran and the Watering Can
87 (Requires 86)
Listen to Gardener Fran's orders and water 60 of her vegetables.
You can water plants while mounted.
- Vegetable watered x60
You want me to just GIVE you some hops? Pfshh! This is the third time today some little <race> like you has come up to me asking for food!
You want food? Then you'd better work!
<She shoves a watering can into your hand.>
Now go water my plants!
Water my plants you lazy <class>!
- 129000 XP
- Mudmug says: Who's that guy? The guy you were talkin' to? Can someone tell me what's goin on?
Out and about for , head north to the Heartland to find Gardener Fran, who offers this quest. Speak to her again:
- Sure, you can ride on a mount while you water the plants. Why should I care?
- I'm ready to go!
Fran will boss-emote where she wants watering done:
- First, go water my Bright Green Spinach!
- Good enough! Now go water my Giant Carrots!
- Keep going! Water my Cabbages!
- Don't stop moving! Water those Sugar Beets!
- Go water my Huge Melons, further down the path!
- Keep it up! Now water my Red-Leaf Lettuce!
- Looks like my Sugar Beets still need more water! Turn back!
Don't be lazy and water the same spot, though:
- You just watered that spot! Don't get lazy on me!
- Gardener Fran says: You said you needed hops? Very well. I'll send some to Halfhill.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2012-09-28): ""Gardener Fran and the Watering Can" now includes a bit more guidance for new horticulturists."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.