0 (+18 at max level)
Use Gargal's Shield Wall and Gargal's Mighty Shout.
You may not have noticed, but I'm pretty big, as far as orcs go.
I make sure that my two pals here don't get into too much trouble. They're small, and they don't have a big shield like me. I'm big, and I can handle a few monsters hitting me! Plus, if I'm careful, I can usually get them to hit my shield instead!
I can protect you, too. Come on, let's go practice for a bit. I'll make sure the enemies attack me, and not you.
You will receive: 0 (+18 at max level)
See? No need to worry when Gargal is around. Just let me know, and I'll protect you from the monsters.
Optional breadcrumbs:  Hero's Call: Badlands! /  Warchief's Command: Badlands!
-  Fuselight, Ho!
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  When the Going Gets Tough, Cheat
-  It's Goat Time, Baby
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs &  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth /  New Kargath
-  Down to the Scar (optional)
-  The Day that Deathwing Came
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story
-  The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout /  The Bad Dogs
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On