|Title||<Chieftain of the Thunderlord Clan>|
|Race||Mag'har orc (Humanoid)|
|Occupation||Chieftain of the Thunderlord clan|
|Location||Thunderlord Stronghold, Blade's Edge Mountains|
Garm Wolfbrother was the last chieftain of the Thunderlord clan in the Blade's Edge Mountains. His spirit, along with two Thunderlord Clan Sub-Chiefs and his wolf Lobo, is summoned by Rokgah Bloodgrip at the Thunderlord Stronghold. He then guided the Horde adventurers to find Rexxar's lost family and brethren in the Mountains; the Mok'Nathal.
Whatever advice I can give to aid in your fight against the ogres, you shall have it!
- Main article: The Thunderspike (quest)#Orcish ghost dialog
Garmr (or Garm) is the hound that guards the way to Hel [sic] in Norse mythology. During the Ragnarök, Garmr will do battle with the god Tyr, and both will perish at each other's hands in that battle. His role is also described as being similar to that of Cerberus, the three-headed canine guardian of the underworld from Greek mythology.
- Judging by his skin tone, he may have been a part of the Mag'har group.
- In the novel Beyond the Dark Portal, Fenris the Hunter's given name is "Wolfbrother". According to Rexxar (who ends "The Spirits Have Voices", the quest that Garm gives), Garm Wolfbrother was the last of the Thunderlord chieftains, and is thus presumed as Fenris' successor. It's possible that Fenris and Garm were father and son.
- He may be also related to Omakka Wolfbrother and Durkot Wolfbrother.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.
Fenris the Hunter
Chieftain of the Thunderlord Clan
Fall of the clan