Gates of the Nighthold
110 (Requires 110)
+500 The Nightfallen
- Speak with Khadgar at Astravar Harbor.
Our combined armies are arrayed in front of the palace, ready to strike! I cannot believe the time has come.
Your allied commanders are already there and we will join you. Make your way to Astravar Harbor and speak with Khadgar. He is coordinating the attack, or at least I think he is.
See you there... and thanks for everything.
Well, that was... unexpected.
Thank you for saving me. It seems we underestimated Elisande's power.
Take the portal to Astravar Harbor, then talk to Khadgar on the overlook.
- Few things bring together an army better than a common enemy.
- A week ago these elves were at each other's throats. Now, thanks to your efforts, we are ready for the final push into the Nighthold.
- While I would like to be at the front, Tyrande insisted you and I stay back here with the nightfallen and cover the rear. Come my friend, let us see how these elves resolve their conflict.
- I'm ready for the siege.
A cutscene then plays.
- As the combined forces of the night, high and blood elves march ahead to the gates of the Nighthold, a giant vision of Elisande appears before them.
- Elisande says: Behold this motley throng in which the rebels put their faith.
- Elisande says: Kaldorei? You disgrace a glorious past, hiding in trees and cloaking yourselves in false piety. You have grown as savage as the trolls that skulk about your forests.
- Elisande says: Quel'dorei? You are peasants playing at nobility, all too willing to mingle with lesser races that dilute your bloodline. You are unworthy of the name high elves.
- Elisande says: Sin'dorei? Of all the elves, I thought you might understand the choice I made to save my people. Instead, you ally with misfits and monsters.
- Elisande says: Each of you has debased your proud lineage. Each of you has forgotten the ancient power that is our birthright.
- Elisande says: Let this failed rebellion be a lesson to any that would stand against the shal'dorei!
- Elisande casts an arcane spell that rolls forth and freezes the entire elven army in place, but the adventurer manages to quickly pick up Khadgar and run. The vision disappears.
After the quest is completed its possible to talk to Khadgar and view the cutscene once again. What happened here?
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.