Gatewatcher Gyro-Kill is a mo'arg boss in the left side wing of the Mechanar wing in Tempest Keep.
To open the elevator door (leading to layer two), you need to defeat him and Gatewatcher Iron-Hand.
Attacks and abilities
- Shadow Power — Increases the caster's attack speed and size for 15 sec.
- Sawblade — Attacks the target with a saw blade, dealing Physical damage and additional damage over 8 sec.
- Stream of Machine Fluid — Reduces an enemy's attack speed by 35% for 10 sec. Reduces an enemy's armor by 35% for 10 sec.
- Straight forward tank and spank. Much easier than the other side twin due to the fact you don't have to move. Healers need to pay attention to the Sawblade target, although with the amount of stamina people have, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
- Sawblade now hits for 3000 to 5000 damage, and ticks for 925, so you will need to keep an eye out for who gets tagged by it as it can easily kill a caster without healing. Otherwise the same as he is in non-heroic.
- The Sawblade appears to be a cone effect so make sure your ranged DPS and healers are spread out in order to avoid more than one person getting hit as this can wipe your group easily.
Normal and Heroic drop:
- I predict a painful death.
- Measure twice; cut once.
- If my division is correct, you should be quite dead.
- Killing a player
- Yes, the only logical outcome.
- Your strategy was flawed.
- An unforeseen... contingency.