Gatewatcher Iron-Hand is a named mo'arg in the right side wing of the Mechanar wing in Tempest Keep.
To open the elevator door (leading to layer two), you need to defeat him and Gatewatcher Gyro-Kill.
- When his arms glow like show magic you should avoid him (He'll raise his hand in the air and announce it) - It's the warning for jackhammer. Everyone including the tank should move out for a few seconds (he should be remain rooted in place while doing this). Other than that just DPS him hard.
Attacks and abilities
- Jack Hammer — Does an AoE centered on himself hitting for around 1000-1500 on regular and about 2500 on Heroic around 8 times in a short time. He stops moving when he does this, so all you have to do is run away to avoid it.
- Shadow Power — Increases the caster's attack speed and size for 15 sec.
- Stream of Machine Fluid — Reduces an enemy's attack speed by 35% for 10 sec. Reduces an enemy's armor by 35% for 10 sec.
Normal and Heroic drop:
- You have approximately five seconds to live.
- Jack Hammer
- With the precise angle and velocity...
- Low tech, but quite effective!
- Killing a player
- A foregone conclusion.
- The processing will continue as scheduled.
- My calculations did not...