Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
110 (Requires 110)
Question citizens in the Bank of Dalaran to find out what was stolen.
- Bank employees investigated
- Stolen item identified
Looks like they finally made it in.
We need to find out what was taken, and quickly, before they get a chance to put whatever it is to use.
Probe any survivors for information - I'll use my spectral sight to make sure there aren't still any straggling demons lurking about.
No... no, no, no, no!
Not good. Not good at all.
- 1,650 XP
It's not necessary to pay the ten gold to Glutonia. Questioning the three bank tellers will satisfy the first requirement.
- Teller Rames
- What was stolen in the attack?
- Teller Rames says: What does it matter? The vaults are home to the[sic] our most carefully guarded relics! Any one could spell disaster!
- Teller Hanners
- Do you have any idea what was taken?
- Teller Hanners says: We don't even know if we're safe yet and you're asking about the vault?! Only the Council of Six are even allowed inside!
- Teller Althiellis
- Is anything missing from the vault?
- Teller Althiellis says: We won't know for some time, I'm afraid. The inner sections are still covered in fel flame!
- Oh, the calamity! The destruction! The lack of customer trust!
- <Glutonia pauses to make sure you're looking.>
- Maybe the familiar smell of ten gold coins would jog my memory!
- Unmarked, please.
- Fine, Glutonia. What was the Legion after?
- I'll tell ya what the Legion was after - my bottom line! Legion-grade protection wards ain't exactly cheap, sugar!
- Randall Goldsprocket
- Randall Goldsprocket says: Yo, I saw what that demon made off with. Come over here.
- I saw the demon slinking through a portal in all the chaos. Size of two tauren - maybe three!
- What did it take exactly?
- Depending on Spec:
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.