|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.4.0.
90 (Requires 90)
Obtain the Kor'kron Supply Lines, Operation: Darkspear Destruction, Kor'kron Command Posts, and free the prisoner.
- Rescue Zen'tabra
Garrosh hasn't wasted any time building up his forces. He'll make his move soon...
Our only option is to know how and when Garrosh and the Kor'kron are planning to attack.
Did you find us anything useful?
Let's see... the warchief is moving tons of supplies through the Barrens... And what's this about the Darkspear? The trolls are in open rebellion?! Garrosh certainly has his hands full.
I think I how know we can use this intel. It's a crazy idea, but it just might work...
- 236000 XP
Don't head out directly! Interact with the Project C4T Controller while still under the cloak to take control of Boots. While controlling Boots, a red circle will appear on the ground centered on the cat that denotes the detection range of any nearby Kor'kron. Don't let any units get within the circle. Don't worry about alerting Dranosh'ar units -- they will not react.
To the east at on a stack of crates. Head west along the side of the road (not the center -- mounted patrols move very quickly!) until reaching a gigantic proto-drake on the southern side of the road. Immediately to the west of the drake, at locked in a cage is Zen'tabra. Speak with her:is
- Ya not gonna be foolin' ol' Zen'tabra with dat cat disguise. I be rememberin' dis, <race>.
- Now's your chance to escape. Make a run for it!
- Zen'tabra says: De Alliance willing to help da Darkspear? Never thought I would live to see de day.
- Zen'tabra says: My thanks, <race>. I won't be forgettin' dis.
- Zen'tabra sneaks out of the cage, shifts to wolf form and prowls, making her escape to the south.
From Zen'tabra's postion, head northeast to the tower on the northern side of the road. Hug the wall to head inside, where at document. Finally, cross the road to the southwest to find the document at on the lower level of the scaffolding.on more crates is the
Once that's done, either click off the buff or run back to the shielded area, then speak to Amber.
- Amber Kearnen says: You did good, <name>. Looks like trouble is brewing within the Horde. Garrosh has a full-scale troll rebellion on his hands.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: So the rumors are true? Vol'jin is alive and out for Garrosh's blood?
- Amber Kearnen says: Yes. This is just the opportunity the Alliance needs. We'll use the trolls as a diversion while the main Alliance fleet assembles. You get what I'm saying, Sully?
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Wait a minute! Are you suggestin' that we help Vol'jin?
- Amber Kearnen says: Vol'jin is backed into a corner. With our aid, he'll be the spear that breaks open Hellscream's fortress. Let our enemies weaken one another, while we wait in the wings for a chance to strike.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: That's my girl, fanning the flames! I like it! Now, which one o' us is brave enough ta pay a little visit to tha Darkspear?
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Not it!
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.