110 (Requires 110)
- (Optional) Use the Navigation Console to go to the Krokul Hovel
- Meet Turalyon in Krokuun
- Reach the Shattered Fields
- Reach the Xenedar
With the pit lords dealt with, we should have a safer route to the Xenedar. Meet me in the krokul hovel as soon as you can.
We've secured a foothold. Good.
Now we take the fight to them!
- Quest accept
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Son, there is so much more we have to say, but our allies at the Xenedar will soon be overrun.
- Alleria Windrunner says: You must go to their aid, Turalyon. I will scout behind enemy lines and provide a distraction. We will return soon, Arator.
- Arator the Redeemer says: I... understand. Light be with you both.
- Vereesa Windrunner says: Stay safe. We will gather the others and prepare for the battle to come.
- Turalyon and Alleria depart from the Vindicaar.
- Arator the Redeemer says: It pains me to see them go, Aunt Vereesa. I could not bear to lose them now, not after waiting all these years.
- Vereesa Windrunner says: Have patience, Arator. It may take time, but your family will be made whole again. I know it.
- Arator the Redeemer says: No doubt my mother will soon ask about Sylvanas. What are you going to tell her?
- Vereesa Windrunner says: It is a conversation I know we must have, but the thought of it fills me with dread. How can I explain to Alleria what our sister has become? The truth will break her heart.
- Meet Turalyon
- Chieftain Hatuun says: My scouts found the remains of Aggonar. We are in your debt, High Exarch. And yours, outlander.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: The Legion will only fall if we stand together, chieftain. And right now, we have friends facing grave peril.
- Chieftain Hatuun says: There is a way. We will use what power we have to help you.
- Hatuun uses his powers to clear away rubble, revealing...
- High Exarch Turalyon says: A tunnel! So this is how you have survived...
- Chieftain Hatuun says: We have hidden. We have adapted. In our hour of need, this land still listens to our pleas.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: I will go on ahead and clear a path. The bridge leading to the Xenedar seems to be the least guarded. Light be with us.
- Reaching the Shattered Fields
- As you ride, the bodies of deceased Army of the Light members are starting to be seen. When you reach the bridge, Turalyon is facing an eredar brute.
- Taraafash says: You're not going anywhere, "champion." The master has plans for you!
- Captain Fareeya says: Not today, monster! The Light prevails!
- The Lightforged warrior appears, killing Taraafash.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Fareeya! You survived!
- Captain Fareeya says: You know that I refuse to die while the Legion still stands, High Exarch. Follow me. We've set up a perimeter.
- & &
- & &
- — onwards to the Antoran Wastes
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.