- Not to be confused with Gazrix.
|Level||100 / 110 / 110 - 120|
|Health||7,452 / 129,553 / 14,962 - 65,710|
|Affiliation(s)||Steamwheedle Cartel, Steamwheedle Preservation Society|
Town Hall, Stormshield;|
Dalaran; Cartelagio, Dazar'alor
This section concerns content related to Warlords of Draenor.
After Nuggle Coinbender believed he had successfully double-crossed the Cartel, Gazrix arranged the "delivery" of Nuggle's payment (around 150) off shore of the Spires of Arak, leaving a written explanation that it was so the local orcs couldn't accidentally find it. On the final buoy far off shore, Gazrix's accompanying note revealed that the Cartel knew of Nuggle's deception and had dumped the payment to the bottom of the ocean as punishment. Apparently not , the foolish Nuggle died trying to get to it.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
Gazrix learned from sources in Dalaran that an adventurer had a run in with the Sixtrigger brothers Rax and Snaggle. Having apparently also run afoul of the Cartel, Gazrix arrived at the city with Bruiser Toppleblade and Bruiser Wrenchvolt and waited for an opportunity to call the adventurer over outside the Bank of Dalaran.
Gazrix proposed a two-birds-with-one-stone situation: if he handed over the Cartel's current information on the Sixtriggers' location in Stormheim, perhaps the adventurer could gather a group together and make sure the Sixtriggers have an "unfortunate accident." Gazrix also made sure to note that as far as anyone knew, the adventurer and he had never spoken to each other.
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
- I assure you we're here on official Steamwheedle business[sic]
- The boss knows that the Zandalari empire is massive, and where we've got massive empires we've got massive opportunities, see?
- They won't let us in to the city proper, but I have a feeling that could all change real soon.
- Fancy running in to you here. Ya think you could give a message to the king? I'm sure he'd love to hear about the business opportunities we could bring to his great city.
- The Bilgewater? Yeah, I see 'em. Over there, thinking they're all fancy sending Moxie and her gals over to "keep an eye" on us. Like we've got anything to hide, am I right?
- I wouldn't worry about them. I've wheeled and dealed with trade princes, this will be a piece of cake.