Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Geists are hideous crawling, gangrel creatures of the Scourge. Geists have hangman's ropes around their necks and at least some of them are executed criminals reborn as undead. Agile and quick despite their crawling gait, they are one of the lower-ranking forms of undead. Aside from use in combat, geists see a lot of service as manual labor. Despite their gagged, hooded faces (dominated by only one eye) and muffled, harsh cackling, geists are capable of coherent speech after clearing their throats.
- Citizen Wilkes
- Corrosion <Alchemy Supplies>
- Deathdrip <Poison Supplies>
- Fineous <Supplies>
- Hargus the Gimp <Supplies>
- Mulch <Herbalism Supplies>
- Squirmworm <Trade Supplies>
- The Leaper
- Geist is a German word for "ghost". In English, the word is most notably part of poltergeist ("pounding ghost").
- They are called "Spuk" (Spook) in the German version.
- The rogue Tier 10 sets, Shadowblade's Battlegear and Sanctified Shadowblade's Battlegear, are themed after the geist. Ikfirus the Vile, who is wearing the set and sells it to Horde rogues, is referred to as a "Geist Lord" in a piece of concept art for the set.
- Geist animations are used for a variety of creatures, including pale orcs, voidscarred and drust realm monsters.