General's Dragonhide Gloves
- General's Dragonhide Gloves
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 11 Armor
- +11 Agility or Intellect
- +17 Stamina
- +6 Critical Strike
- +9 Versatility
- Equip: Slightly increases your stealth detection.
- Warlord's Sanctuary (1/6 pieces)
- (2) Set: +20 Stamina.
(3) Set: Increases your movement speed by 15% while in Bear Form, Cat Form, or Travel Form. Only active outdoors. This speed increase is not cumulative with Feline Swiftness.
(6) Set: Increases Agility by 20.
- Durability 55 / 55
- Classes: Druid
- Requires Level 60
- Sell Price: 3 21 18
General's Dragonhide Gloves is part of Warlord's Sanctuary, the Horde PvP-Epic set for druids. It can be purchased for 2 from First Sergeant Hola'mahi <Legacy Armor Quartermaster> in the Hall of Legends.
This item cannot be transmogrified, but can.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now costs rather than .
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Items which previously required Marks of Honor have had their costs adjusted to remove these requirements.
- Hotfix (2009-05-14): "We have reduced the stealth detection of General's Dragonhide Gloves."
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): PvP Rank requirement removed. Now purchased with Honor and battleground marks.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): The armor rewards for Honor ranks 12 and 13 have been increased in level and stat point allocation.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22): PvP reward gloves that grant stealth detection have had the detection reduced somewhat.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12):
- The Horde Leather and Mail Epic PvP Honor reward armor sets have received art updates.
- The stealth detection bonus on the Druid PvP set gloves has been changed to work in all forms, including caster form.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.