General Hammond Clay
|This article is a Battle for Azeroth stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Title||<High Commander of Stormwind Defense>|
|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Alliance, Stormwind Defense|
|Occupation||General of Stormwind, High Commander of Stormwind Defense|
|Location||Valley of Heroes, Stormwind City|
General Hammond Clay is the successor of the late General Marcus Jonathan as commander of the defense of Stormwind City, following Jonathan's death during the Attack on Theramore Isle. When pandaren adventurers enter Stormwind for the first time, Hammond welcomes them and notices Jojo Ironbrow's pillar. He can be found at the end of the Valley of Heroes, in front of the statue of Turalyon.
When the city was under the lockdown because of the infiltration from the Veiled Hand, Hammond organized the soldiers on the bridge, he inspected the smoke explosion in Trade District and ultimately moved in front of the Stormwind Keep to guard it.
He participates in the Battle for Lordaeron.
- When approached from a new pandaren during .
- General Hammond Clay says: Pandaren? What business do you have in Stormwind?
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: We're here to join the Alliance. We seek audience with your Emperor.
- General Hammond Clay says: Emperor? You'll find KING Anduin inside Stormwind Keep.
- <General Hammond Clay eyes Jojo's pillar.>
- General Hammond Clay says: Behave yourselves inside Stormwind, pandaren. You're in Alliance territory now.
- He /salutes back.
He may be related to Eula Clay.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.
General of Stormwind and High Commander of Stormwind Defense