General Nazgrim has Awakened
Taylor and Nazgrim
|Level||87 (Requires 87)|
It would seem that your General Nazgrim has awakened from his injuries. He and his people are upstairs in the apothecary's house back in Binan Village.
He has requested your presence.
Where have you been, <name>? Nevermind. As you can see, we survived the battle at the Jade Serpent.
Unfortunately, so did... they.
- 12900 XP
On approaching Nazgrim:
- General Nazgrim says: <Name>, over here.
Taylor and Nazgrim are glaring at each other from opposite sides of the room, saying any of the following:
- General Nazgrim says: You escaped me in Vashj'ir. You won't be so lucky here.
- Admiral Taylor says: These people shall not be enslaved by your cruel Horde. I won't allow it!
- Admiral Taylor says: We must gain a foothold here... away from these Horde dogs.
- General Nazgrim says: Your kind shall never build a foothold here. This is destined to be Horde land.
- General Nazgrim says: Soon, you and your Alliance will only be found in Azeroth's history books.
- Admiral Taylor says: I'll wait until you're healed to finish you, Nazgrim. Let it not be said that the Alliance has no honor.
- Admiral Taylor says: Kun-Lai Summit is where you're going to die, orc. I'm going to bury you.
- General Nazgrim says: I hope you have the courage to die bravely, human. I'm in the mood for a good fight.
- Admiral Taylor says: Only three Horde rats left. Shouldn't be much of a problem to finish you filth off once and for all.
- General Nazgrim says: As soon as I can get up, human, I'm going to crush you!
- General Nazgrim says: My axe will soon feast on your blood, human.
- Admiral Taylor says: Look at the peaceful, kind people of this land. They were born to belong to the Alliance.
- General Nazgrim says: These pandaren are a wish enough people. Sooner or later, they will side with the Horde.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.