|Level||91 - 92 Elite|
|Location||Siege of Niuzao Temple|
General Pa'valak is the third boss of Siege of Niuzao Temple.
The pragmatic General Pa'valak does not fear the pandaren or their allies, and he does not differentiate between using his own might and that of his mantid armies to defeat his enemies. Victory is the only honor he seeks, and Pa'valak will not tolerate failure should his minions fall short of their goal.
Spells and Abilities
- Blade Rush — General Pa'valak throws his sword at a random player's location, inflicting 120000 Physical damage to all players within 4 yards on impact. Once the sword lands General Pa'valak then charges to it, inflicting 111000 to 129000 Physical damage to all players within 0 yards and knocking them back.
- Tempest — General Pa'valak unleashes a tempest, inflicting 10000 Nature damage to all players within 60 yards. In addition, targets will absorb up to 10000 healing.
- Call Reinforcements — When General Pa'valak reaches 65% and 35% remaining health, he shields himself in a Bulwark and summons reinforcements.
- Bulwark — General Pa'valak surrounds himself in a shield, absorbing 1000000 damage.
- Aerial Bombardment — General Pa'valak summons Mantid Sappers to bomb players.
- Siege Explosive — Mantid Sappers drop Siege Explosives that arm themselves after 3 seconds and then explodes for 200000 Fire damage 3 seconds after arming. In addition, players hit by the explosion will take 5% additional damage for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Throw Explosive — Players may attempt to throw Siege Explosives back at enemy Matid before they arm. Thrown Explosives inflict 200000 Fire damage to all Mantid within 7 yards of the targeted area and increase their damage taken by 5% for 1.5 min. This effect stacks.
- Ground Assault — General Pa'valak summons waves of Mantid Soldiers to defend him in battle.
- Serrated Blade — Sik'thik Soldiers slice a player, inflicting 5000 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 12 sec. This effect stacks.
General Pa'valak will throw his weapon at a random party member and then charge after it. Move away from the weapon and move out of his charging path.
He casts Tempest which deals nature damage and negates the first 30.000 healing done. It's impossible to avoid so as a healer you need to be aware of this.
Pa'valak casts a shield over himself at 65% and 35% health. Bombs fall down and adds spawn. The shield absorbs 1.000.000 dmg.
DPS should use the bombs to get the shield down, tank may use extra bombs for adds. Bombs arm themselves after 3 seconds and explode after another 3 seconds. Either use all the bombs or make sure to move away from them.
|Caster plate bracers|
|Caster cloth gloves|
- Niuzao's forces attack from the rear!
- The temple will fall! You cannot stop my forces!
- Ground Assault
- My army will crush you!
- Stop them! Mantid attack!
- Put down your weapons or die!
- Killing a player
- The empress demands it!
- The forces of Niuzao are weak!
- I have failed you, empress...
- Unused quotes
- Flank! To the flank!
- The prisoners are escaping!
Pa'valak is voiced by David Blue.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.