General Shandris Feathermoon
|Level||36 (Requires 34)|
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Progress
- 4 Completion
- 5 Rewards
- 6 Notes
- 7 Progression
- 8 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 9 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 10 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 11 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 12 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 13 Patch changes
- 14 External links
We druids do not keep very close company with the Sentinel army, but we are always willing to work together to defend our lands. Now that you have assisted me, I would be remiss in not requesting you assist them as well.
Shandris Feathermoon, general of the Sentinels, commands the war effort for all of Kalimdor from the newly built Feathermoon Stronghold to the south. Tell her I sent you; I am sure she will have need of your skills.
Telaron has already sent word of you, <name>. I'm interested in seeing if you're half as skilled as he claims.
I am fighting a war on multiple fronts, while keeping our currently held areas properly defended, as well as overseeing the instruction of our youngest sentinels. If you're a decent fighter, there will be plenty for you to do.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: Your training has progressed well, sisters. It won't be long before you lead your own people, with no further need of my teaching.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: I expect much of you. Do not fail me. Dismissed!
The three new Sentinels will then stand up and run away to their tasks.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.