|Affiliation(s)||Shattered Sun Offensive|
Buried near Theramore's ruins (Lore)|
Terrace of Light, Shattrath City (WoW)
General Tiras'alan is a level 70 (elite) quest giver located near A'dal at the Terrace of Light in Shattrath City. He reports the progress that Shattered Sun Offensive archmages have made with the three gates of Sunwell Plateau.
This section concerns content related to The Burning Crusade.
Tiras'alan was critical of the Blood Knight matriarch, Lady Liadrin, and questioned A'dal's decision to allow her an audience. He is present to hear Velen's vision regarding Liadrin and her race, and offered her a Shattered Sun Tabard after she agreed to fight her twisted prince alongside the newly-formed coalition of the Aldor and the Scryers, the Shattered Sun Offensive.
Tides of War
After Jaina Proudmoore asked the Council of Six for help defending Theramore Isle against the Horde, Tiras'alan and other draenei were sent by A'dal to protect and defend the city. It's likely that Khadgar asked A'dal to help the Lady.
- Although General Tiras'alan died during the Theramore bombing (Jaina saw his body), he appeared in the Sanctum of Light during Legion's early alpha testing. He was eventually removed.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Added.
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War - Jaina took a moment to be grateful to the Light—and to [...]A'dal[...]—for the collective wisdom of these battle-hardened men and women. - Page 171
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War - “I come to protect and defend,” he said. “Word of your great deeds and efforts for peace has reached even Shattrath City, Lady.” His voice was musical and deep. “Theramore must stand. The Horde will not triumph.” - Page 167
- ^ Micky Neilson's Twitter Account
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War, pg. 219