General Xakal is a fel lord located in the Fel Breach in the Arcway.
When Gul'dan threatened Suramar with destruction if Elisande did not comply with his demands, those were not idle words. A Legion invasion force has burrowed into the tunnels beneath the city, and Xakal leads those forces. He awaits further command, ready at a moment's notice to surge forth and bring death and destruction to the streets of Suramar.
General Xakal periodically summons Dread Felbats and causes the ground to erupt with Fel Fissures. After several waves, he casts Wicked Slam, inflicting damage to all players and knocking them back.
- Avoid Shadow Slash when it is targeted towards you.
- Position carefully to avoid [Wicked Slam] knocking you into Fel Fissure.
- Wicked Slam inflicts heavy group wide damage.
- Dread Felbats periodically spawn and must be tanked.
- Fel Fissure — General Xakal tears open a rift at a random player's location that persists for the remainder of the fight. After 3 seconds, the rift will explode into a Fel Spire if any players are within the targeted location.
- Fel Eruption — Fissures erupt to form a spire, inflicting 633750 to 666250 Shadow damage to all players within 6 yards, knocking them back.
- Wicked Slam — General Xakal slams his axe into the ground, inflicting 477750 to 502250 Physical damage to all players, knocking them back.
- Shadow Slash — General Xakal empowers his axe with dark magic, creating a wave of energy that shoots out towards a random player. This effect inflicts 477750 to 502250 Shadow damage to all players hit by the wave.
- Wake of Shadows — Shadow Slash leaves energy in its wake for 220441ds. This effect inflicts 350000 Shadow damage to all players within the area every second.
- Dread Felbat — General Xakal periodically calls Dread Felbats to fight for him. Each Dread Felbat flies over the battlefield, casting Bombardment several times and then lands to melee players.
- Bombardment — Dread Felbats fire a bolt of energy at a random player's location, inflicting 243750 to 256250 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of the targeted location.
- Thirst for Blood — Dread Felbats claw at their target, inflicting Physical damage. In addition, their movement speed and damage done is increased by 10% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
Please add any available information to this section.
- Form up, maggots! Secure the breach until we receive orders from Gul'dan!
- Good! Some entertainment! I was getting restless!
- Fel Fissure
- All who rise against the Legion are doomed!
- Wicked Slam
- All in my shadow will crumble and fall!
- Dread Felbat
- Reinforcements to me! NOW!
- Killed a player
- More fuel to stop the fel fires.
- Another notch for my fel blade.
- No match for the great Xakal!
- Gather, minions! Feast on their corpses, where the blacken is still warm.
- No... NO! None can best... the great Xakal...