Get Me Outta Here!
81 (Requires 80)
+250 Guardians of Hyjal
- Kristoff Escored Out
<You reach up to unfasten Kristoff's bonds.>
Good! Make a break for the exit, and I'll follow.
If we get separated, check back here to make sure I haven't been recaptured.
Kristoff, Kristoff... Oh yes, I remember now. I recall sending him on what amounted to a suicide mission.
He survived? I suppose that means he failed.
Still, you deserve at least some coin for the trouble.
Accordingly, the gossip text updates as players are being offered this quest:
- Well? Are you going to help me down?
Um, no. Would you mind hanging out a little longer? I have some stuff I need to take care of first.
- You... WHAT?
- Come over here and say that!
- <Kristoff kicks and flails his limbs in a frothing rage, his head twisting around to glare at you.>
- So help me, I will - I am going to - I will knock your brains out! I will fill the empty cavity left behind with my boot! Come here! GET BACK HERE!
- <Kristoff strains to grasp your neck, his fingers waggling inches from your face.>
- Kristoff Manheim says: Okay, let's do this! You fight the ogres, and I will... not fight them. Head for the exit!
Kristoff has random gossip text now, too:
- I don't recommend hanging from a chain like that. But to be honest, it did great things for my hair.
- I'd lend a hand, but I've got... chain rash. I'll just hang back a little.
I hate ogres.
- You're one unsual <class>, <name>. I don't mean that in a negative way. I'm just sayin', you're kinda funny.
- How long was I hanging back there? It felt like days.
- Do you always talk so much when there's stuff to kill?
- Less yap flappin'. More ogre thwappin'. Deal?
- You smell somethin?
On aggroing ogres, more random commentary:
- Kristoff Manheim says: This one smells particularly bad.
- Kristoff Manheim says: Don't get stepped on.
- Kristoff Manheim says: He doesn't see me, does he?
- Kristoff Manheim says: That one's huge. You shouldn't have made him angry.
- Kristoff Manheim says: We made it! I'll find my way back on my own. Do me a favor and go tell Royce Duskwhipser where he can stick his stupid .
Foray into the Firelands
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.