|Title||<Emissary of Rastakhan>|
|Race||Zandalari troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Fort Livingston, Northern Stranglethorn|
Ghaliri is a level 80 quest giver at Fort Livingston in Northern Stranglethorn. He is an emissary of Rastakhan. Although he is affiliated with the neutral Zandalar Tribe, his quests are Alliance-only. During the events of Rise of the Zandalari he vanished from the camp.
- The great Rastakhan sends his greetings to you, member of the Alliance.
- His Horde counterpart is Surkhan with whom he shares the same model.
- During PTR versions of Patch 4.1.0, Ghaliri was a name mentioned in many of the quests in the Rise of the Zandalari quest chain, as "the first emissary", preceding the player and Bwemba around the various locations of the quest chain. The released version omits the name of that emissary and it seems that it was retconned to Vol'jin to be the emissary.
- Bwemba would also call him her mate.
- Following the model update in Warlords of Draenor, an error affected the models of Surkhan and Ghaliri and warped their textures. At an unknown point after this their base models were changed from the smaller jungle troll model to the larger forest troll one, correcting their textures. Their models would be updated again in Battle for Azeroth.