110 (Requires 110)
- Odyn says: Among the souls you have rescued, there are some who wish to regain their honor fighting alongside you against the kvaldir.
- +75 reputation with Valarjar
- Odyn says: We must not suffer Helya's minions to gain territory unfought. Your loyalty shall be rewarded.
At the north dock of Tideskorn Harbor are several Ghostships, kvaldir longboats. You MUST first approach the most southern Ghostship to activate the world quest; just using one will not give you any progress. After activation, you may choose any of the Ghostships to use. While the quest states that using a Ghostship is optional, it is not, as without it you will not be on the same phase as the mobs you need.
On launch, your ship will be rowed by three vrykul ghosts at a slow but steady pace. Your action buttons will be to throw a harpoon, increase speed by 200%, and repairing your ship. The targets are Helmouth Soulraiders standing on land, and your harpoon uses a targeting circle; they're often standing close enough that you can kill two with one throw.
If you're within their range, the soulraiders will throw their own harpoons, damaging your ship. Any water, no matter how shallow, will count as sailable waters, but running into land will also cause damage. Use the repair ability if necessary, but unless you've been completely reckless with your ship, it shouldn't be needed.
On completion you will remain on the Ghostship. Using the exit button will instantly teleport you back safely where you started, at the northern dock.
- Hotfix (2016-09-08): "During "Quest:Ghostship", players can no longer use the Valarjar Harpoon to damage other players or player controlled NPCs."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.