Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Giant remoras, are shark-version of the common remora and live in waters of Azeroth. They were first added as part of the Cataclysm expansion. Almost all species of Giant Remora swim close to the bottom of their respective waters. Giant Remoras are most common in Vashj'ir, though they appear in other regions as well.
- Barbfin Skimmers are found at the bottom of Silver Tide Trench in the Shimmering Expanse of Vashj'ir.
- Deep Remoras are found in the Scalding Chasm in the Abyssal Depths of Vashj'ir.
- Dread Remoras are found in the west of Dread Wastes.
- Isle Remora Sharks are found in the waters around the Broken Isles.
- Muckdwellers are found in west of Lake Everstill in Redridge Mountains. They have bladders that produce chloroform.
- Remora Scroungers are found in Thousand Needles.
- Scourgut Remoras are found in Seabrush in the Abyssal Depths of Vashj'ir.
- Slickback Remoras are found in Beth'mora Ridge in the Shimmering Expanse of Vashj'ir.
- Spindlegrin Remora
- In real life, the oval sucker-like organ on the head is there to create stiction on the skin of larger marine animals. However, in World of Warcraft, this behavior is never shown and the remoras are a lot larger.
- The artifact trait turns players into a small remora.