Glyph of Bone Shield
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
This item is created with Inscription (265).
DPS specs would not find this glyph very useful because they typically do not take damaging attacks during raid encounters.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed. Existing glyphs converted to .
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): This glyph now increases movement speed by 15% while Bone Shield is active (previously added an extra charge to Bone Shield). Now requires 3x Shimmering Ink (up from 1).
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Now updates the number of charges in the Bone Shield tooltip.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Additional charges decreased back to 1.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Additional charges increased from 1 to 2.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.