Glyph of Holy Wrath
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Glyph of Holy Wrath|
This item is created with Inscription (90); discovered through .
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now uses Lion's Ink instead of . No longer discovered through . Required skill level reduced.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now also allows Holy Wrath to stun Aberrations.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Existing glyphs prior to the patch were converted to . was converted into this glyph.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now causes Holy Wrath to also stun Elementals and Dragonkin (previously reduced the cooldown of Holy Wrath by 15 sec.).
- Hotfix (2009-09-09): "We just deployed a hotfix to modify Holy Wrath so this spell has the same diminishing return mechanics that other player stun spells and abilities currently have. This will prevent Undead creatures that we wish to be susceptible to stun from being permanently stunned if you include enough Paladins in your raid who then rotate their Holy Wrath casts.
This will affect the difficulty of Anub'arak, but we didn't want the "right way" to defeat this fight to involve bringing five Paladins who glyphed their Holy Wrath spell."
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): : Changed to "Glyph of Holy Wrath", which reduces its cooldown by 15 seconds.