Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Glyph of Stars
- Glyph of Stars
- Use: Your Moonkin Form now appears as Astral Form, conferring all the same benefits, but appearing as an astrally enhanced version of your normal humanoid form.
- Classes: Druid
- Requires Level 25
- Sell Price: 1
Glyph of Stars is a cosmetic minor glyph for druids. It causes to appear as a translucent, starry version of the druid's normal form. It is a purely visual effect; the form is still treated mechanically exactly the same as Moonkin Form, and enabling Astral Form counts as shapeshifting.
- Worgen druids are forced into worgen form if casting Astral Form in human form. Attempting to use while in Astral Form displays the error message "You can't do that while shapeshifted".
This item is created with Inscription (295); taught by .
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2017-09-01): "Druids with the Glyph of Stars should now see the new casting animations for Sunfire and Moonfire."
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): No longer affects the druid's mount.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now only available to balance druids.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added. Replaced .