||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Glyph of Tricks of the Trade
- Minor Glyph
- Use: Permanently teaches you this glyph.
Your Tricks of the Trade ability no longer costs Energy, but also no longer increases the damage dealt by the target.
- Classes: Rogue
- Requires Level 25
- Sell Price: 1
This item is created with Inscription; discovered through [Book of Glyph Mastery].
Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
Removed. Effects have been merged into baseline Tricks of the Trade.
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28):
Updated. Changed from a major to a minor glyph.
- Previous version: Removes the energy cost of your Tricks of the Trade ability but reduces the recipient's damage bonus by 5%.
Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12):
This glyph now removes the energy cost of [Tricks of the Trade]
but reduces the recipient's damage bonus by 5% (previously increased the duration of the bonus damage and threat reduction by 4 sec.). Now requires 3x Ink of the Sea (up from 1).
Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04):
Now increases the duration of the damage bonus effect instead of increasing the damage bonus.