Glyph of Vampiric Blood
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Glyph of Vampiric Blood|
This glyph affects the Death Knight .
This item is created with Inscription (345); discovered through .
- The importance of this glyph is twofold: firstly, it improves your survivability by giving your healer(s) more time for increased healing effects on you, and second, it makes Vampiric Blood last longer than it takes for runes to cooldown, meaning that you guaranteed to get at least one Death Strike in while VB is active.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Requirements changed. Healing reduced from 15% to 10%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): This glyph now increases the bonus healing received while your Vampiric Blood is active by an additional 15%, but your Vampiric Blood no longer grants you health (previously increased Vampiric Blood's duration by 5 sec.).
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The glyph now increases the duration of Vampiric Blood by 5 seconds instead of 10.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Changed from healing 3% of total health to increasing the duration by 10 sec.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.