120 (Requires 120)
De-shrinkify the Assault Tank and use it to slay troggs.
We need to give Tinkerbow some cover while she figures out our new trajectory.
It may not look like much, but this is a fully functional spider tank. You'll just need to de-shrinkify it. Use it to distract the troggs down below by thinning their numbers.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Give those troggs something to worry about, Captain![sic]
Glad you found your way here safely, Commander!
- Rail Shot — Inflicts 99,911 Physical damage to an enemy. 0.5 sec cast time. 40 yd range.
- Flame Spray — Inflicts 58,828 Fire damage to enemies in front of the caster within 15 yards. Channeled. Lasts 5 sec. 8 sec cooldown.
- Quick Repairs — Repair the Tank, healing it for 50% of its health over 5 seconds. Instant. 12 sec cooldown.
Use Rail Shot to quickly kill single Ironbound Invaders and Flame Spray to take down groups of them. All three abilities are castable while moving. As soon as you finish killing 30 troggs, you are automatically ejected from the tank and flown northeast with a Backpack Copter.
- Fizzi Tinkerbow says: The tracker is working again, Commander! We've moved closer to the signal's source and are awaiting your orders.
The copter drops the player off on a balcony on the eastern end of the Terrace of the Makers, where the rest of G.E.A.R., the two First Squadron Prototypes, and G.H.O.S.T. await, safe behind an electrical fence. Tinkerbow is working on a teleporter which periodically spawns a walking Squadron Bomb-bot. Ironbound Brutes constantly rush toward the platform in waves, but upon running into the fence they are either transformed into a turkey that dies instantly or an Ironbound Fowl that keeps running mindlessly forward until it either collides with a Bomb-bot and explodes or runs off the edge of the cliff to its death. Talk to Winklespring to turn in.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.