Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
While there was little success at the Porkulator and the Lambinator projects, the Poultryizer was a wild success. The eggs were just a bonus.
While tradeable, this item does require Gnome Engineering specialization to use.
This item is created with Gnome Engineering (340); taught by trainers
- The casting time for the effect is Instant.
- The device has a 30 yard range.
- The effect is called Poultryized! and says "Cannot cast spells and damage is reduce by 66%." The effect is broken by any damage.
- It has a 5 minute cooldown and has a chance to backfire, as many engineering devices do, turning the caster into a chicken.
- As with all effects, Druids can shape shift out of it trivially.
- While there might be a small market for this item, anyone who can use it is able to make it.
- The effect cannot be used in Arena PvP Battles, though the Stamina bonus still applies.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2007-02-21): "While on a flying mount players can no longer be targeted by the Poultryizer or Discombobulator Ray."
- Hotfix (2007-02-13): "The Gnomish Poultryizer can no longer be used on an Arena opponent."
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.