While there was little success at the Porkulator and the Lambinator projects, the Poultryizer was a wild success. The eggs were just a bonus.
While tradeable, this item does require Gnome Engineering specialization to use.
This item is created with Gnome Engineering (340); taught by trainers
- The casting time for the effect is Instant.
- The device has a 30 yard range.
- The effect is called Poultryized! and says "Cannot cast spells and damage is reduce by 66%." The effect is broken by any damage.
- It has a 5 minute cooldown and has a chance to backfire, as many engineering devices do, turning the caster into a chicken.
- As with all effects, Druids can shape shift out of it trivially.
- While there might be a small market for this item, anyone who can use it is able to make it.
- The effect cannot be used in Arena PvP Battles, though the Stamina bonus still applies.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2007-02-21): "While on a flying mount players can no longer be targeted by the Poultryizer or Discombobulator Ray."
- Hotfix (2007-02-13): "The Gnomish Poultryizer can no longer be used on an Arena opponent."
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.