Goblin Escape Pods
+250 Bilgewater Cartel
Rescue 6 Goblin Survivors.
- Goblin Survivor Rescued x6
<name>, I'm sorry. I thought you were dead!
You know, our brothers and sisters still need to be rescued.
<He points out all of the escape pods around you.>
I think I'm going to sit here a while longer and catch my breath. Can you swim around and let them out? Take my pair of thermohydratic flippers so you can get around faster.
Let Sassy know that I'll swim in shortly.
I still see some out there! Please, <name>, go get them before they drown!
Oh thank heavens that you survived, <name>! I thought for sure that you'd drowned when I saw you go over the side!
<Sassy's eyes fill up with tears as she hugs you.>
Look at all of these folks you saved!
There are Goblin Escape Pods everywhere.
- On accept
- Geargrinder Gizmo says: Yeah, there's tons of people still trapped in the escape pods, boss. Oh, wait. I guess you're not the boss anymore. Anyways, they're all probably going to drown if you don't get them out.
The first goblin the player rescues will always be Gallywix.
- Trade Prince Gallywix says: Hello there, <name>. So nice of you to rescue me. No hard feelings, right?
- Goblin Survivor says: Thanks, <name>. You still owe me that money, <man/lady>!
- Goblin Survivor says: Blowing open my escape pod. I like your style, <name>!
- Goblin Survivor says: What were those Alliance ships doing firing at us?! Did I see a Horde ship, too?
- Goblin Survivor says: <name>? I heard you were dead.
- Goblin Survivor says: <name>, it's you! Thanks, <man/sweetie>!
- Goblin Survivor says: What, are you crazy?! Trying to blow me to smithereens like that!
- Goblin Survivor says: <name>! Please tell me that monster, the Trade Prince, didn't survive?!
- Goblin Survivor says: Couldn't you have just used a crowbar?
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.