Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Goblin Rocket Helmet
- Goblin Rocket Helmet
- Item Level
- Binds when equipped
- 98 Armor
- +15 Stamina
- Use: Charge an enemy, knocking it silly for 30 seconds. Also knocks you down, stunning you for a short period of time. Any damage caused will revive the target. Chance to fizzle when used against targets over level 60.
- Durability 70 / 70
- Requires Engineering (235)
- Sell Price: 58 34
Goblin Rocket Helmet is a helmet that when activated causes the wearer to charge an enemy stunning it for 30 seconds. The side effect of this is that on impact the wearer falls down and is stunned for a few seconds.
This item is crafted with Goblin Engineering (245); taught by trainers.
- Rocket Helmet enables the user to an enemy (similar to the Warrior ability). However the target becomes incapacitated for 30 seconds, which does not put the user in combat. It is possible for the user to switch helms after the brief stun effect ends and before entering combat with the incapacitated target.
Malfunction Effects: none
Goblin Rocket Helmet is particularly useful in PvP combat as it can provide a Crowd Control ability to a class that may otherwise not have one. Prior to 1.11, the knockout lasted for a near-guaranteed 30 seconds, but this is no longer the case - it can now break early like most such effects.
The skill level required to Craft this item is higher than the level required to actually use it (245 versus 235).
These have no level requirement, and are Bind on Equip, so can be traded. You do have to have engineering skill, though, at an appropriate level, in order to use them.
Upon using this item (after you impact your target), you are taken out of combat, so can change to a more suited helm.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): A player is now much more likely to break out of the The Reckless Charge effect of the Rocket Helmet early. This is to maintain consistency with all other effects that take control away from a player (Sheep, Stun, Hibernate, etc...). This change only affects players, there is no change in using it against monsters.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): The Reckless Charge ability of the Goblin Rocket Helmet is now considered an incapacitating effect instead of a sleep effect.