Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Goblin Sapper (Warcraft III)
- For other usages, see Goblin Sapper (disambiguation).
|Hit point regeneration||Always|
|Hit point regeneration rate||0.50 HP/sec.|
|Produced at||Goblin Laboratory|
|Stock Start Delay||440|
|Stock Replenish Interval||210|
|Transport slots||Cannot be transported.|
Explosive Team of Goblin Sappers. Particularly effective against buildings.
Cannot be loaded into Transports or be made Invisible.
Spells and abilities
- Explodes the Sapper, dealing damage in an area.
- Damage is affected by armor values such as 5.
- Although it appears to do spell damage, (70% damage to Heroes), it will still damage spell immune units.
|Area of Effect (40% damage)||Allowed Targets||Effect|
|10 (25)||Ground, Structure, Tree||750 damage to buildings, 250 to units.|
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03): Goblin Sappers now deal 750 damage to buildings, 250 damage to all units, and 185 damage to Heroes. These values are reduced by armor values such as '5 armor', but do not interact with armor types (e.g. 'Medium armor').
- Patch 1.01 (2002-07-05): Can no longer be loaded into transports.