|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.3.5.
The Goblin SlumsOrgrimmar for the Bilgewater goblin refugees of Kezan opened after the Cataclysm. It connected to the Valley of Spirits, and was an oily, dirty place - similar to areas in Bilgewater Port. In addition to class and profession trainers, the area had its own innkeeper, auctioneer, and bankers.was a district in
The space occupied by the Goblin Slums was originally part of the Valley of Spirits prior to the goblins joining the Horde. The trolls moved further north in the valley, while the goblins were given this part of the valley to use as their own. The slums were presided over by Boss Mida. Off-duty goblins could be found lounging around the pool area as well as waiting in line to withdraw their money from the bank, and off-duty Orgrimmar Grunts joined them to converse and tell jokes. For the most part, however, the area was exclusively goblin.
There originally appeared to be an oil-drilling operation within the lake, overseen by Environmental Engineer Linza; the surrounding area was filthy, with the pollution flowing downstream to the new Valley of Spirits. In addition to toads and muddy crawfish, the Goblin Slums were home to Robo-Chicks.
After the ending of the third invasion of the Burning Legion, a new embassy and an engineering building were constructed in the oil-drilling operation and completely replacing the Goblin Slums as a sub-zone. The entire area is now referred to as the Orgrimmar Embassy.
- Initial section
- Lizna Goldweaver <Tailoring Supplies>
- Nivi Weavewell <Tailoring Trainer>
- Bezzil <Stable Master>
- Greela "The Grunt" Crankchain
- Miragohn Mixmaster <Bartender>
- Tinza Silvermug <Innkeeper>
- Vish the Sneak <Rogue Trainer>
- Tanzi <Barmaid>
- Conjurer Mixli <Mage Trainer>
- Kazrali the Witch <Warlock Trainer>
- Nipnuk <Kazrali's Minion>
- Central section
- Denk Hordewell <General Goods>
- Pezik Lockfast <Trade Supplies>
- Karizi Porkpatty <Cooking Supplies>
- Zarbo Porkpatty <Cooking Trainer>
- Sanzi <Barmaid>
- Off-Duty Siegeworker
- Dankin Farsnipe <Hunter Trainer>
- Cone of Cold - appears only during Children's Week
- "First Aid/Engineering section"
- Brother Silverhallow <Priest Trainer>
- Krenk Choplimb <First Aid Trainer>
- Revi Ramrod <Riding Trainer>
- Kall Worthaton <Trike Dealer>
- Environmental Engineer Linza <Shaman Trainer>
- Vizna Bangwrench <Engineering Supplies>
- "Jack" Pisarek Slamfix <Engineering Trainer>
- "Blacksmithing area"
- Kark Helmbreaker <Blacksmithing Trainer>
- Gizzik Oregrab <Mining Trainer>
- Zido Helmbreaker <Blacksmithing Supplies>
- "Mida's area"
- Zerit <Banker>
- Nuzo <Banker>
- Auctioneer Fenk
- Matty <Battle Pet Trainer>
- Kazit <Mida's Personal Assistant>
- Boss Mida <Her Tallness>
- Bruiser Janx <Warrior Trainer>
- Engineer Niff
- Despite its many points of interest including class trainers, profession trainers, bankers and auctioneers, no guards would point to these when asked for directions.
- This is true even for Orgrimmar Bruisers within the slums.
- After the addition of the Orgrimmar Embassy the Goblin Slum area is no longer called that, and quests that formerly referred to it as such now points you to the Embassy instead.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Removed. Orgrimmar Embassy added to the area, replacing the sub-zone.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.