|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.3.5.
The Goblin SlumsOrgrimmar for the Bilgewater goblin refugees of Kezan opened after the Cataclysm. It connected to the Valley of Spirits, and was an oily, dirty place - similar to areas in Bilgewater Port. In addition to class and profession trainers, the area had its own innkeeper, auctioneer, and bankers.was a district in
The space occupied by the Goblin Slums was originally part of the Valley of Spirits prior to the goblins joining the Horde. The trolls moved further north in the valley, while the goblins were given this part of the valley to use as their own. The slums were presided over by . Off-duty goblins could be found lounging around the pool area as well as waiting in line to withdraw their money from the bank, and off-duty Orgrimmar Grunts joined them to converse and tell jokes. For the most part, however, the area was exclusively goblin.
There originally appeared to be an oil-drilling operation within the lake, overseen by ; the surrounding area was filthy, with the pollution flowing downstream to the new Valley of Spirits. In addition to toads and muddy crawfish, the Goblin Slums were home to Robo-Chicks.
Orgrimmar EmbassyThis section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
After the ending of the third invasion of the Burning Legion, a new embassy and an engineering building were constructed in the oil-drilling operation and completely replacing the Goblin Slums as a sub-zone. The entire area is now referred to as the Orgrimmar Embassy.
- Initial section
- <Tailoring Supplies>
- <Tailoring Trainer>
- <Stable Master>
- <Rogue Trainer>
- <Mage Trainer>
- <Warlock Trainer>
- Central section
- <General Goods>
- <Trade Supplies>
- <Cooking Supplies>
- <Cooking Trainer>
- <Hunter Trainer>
- Cone of Cold - appears only during Children's Week
- "First Aid/Engineering section"
- <Priest Trainer>
- <First Aid Trainer>
- <Riding Trainer>
- <Trike Dealer>
- <Shaman Trainer>
- <Engineering Supplies>
- <Engineering Trainer>
- "Blacksmithing area"
- "Mida's area"
- Despite its many points of interest including class trainers, profession trainers, bankers and auctioneers, no guards would point to these when asked for directions.
- This is true even for Orgrimmar Bruisers within the slums.
- After the addition of the Orgrimmar Embassy the Goblin Slum area is no longer called that, and quests that formerly referred to it as such now points you to the Embassy instead.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Removed. Orgrimmar Embassy added to the area, replacing the sub-zone.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.