Goblin Zeppelin (Warcraft III)
- For lore about goblin zeppelins, see Zeppelin.
|Unit Classified As:||Mechanical|
|Produced at||Goblin Laboratory|
|Stock Start Delay||440|
|Stock Replenish Interval||30|
|Transport slots||Holds 8|
The mechanical Goblin Zeppelin is the only flying transport vehicle in Warcraft III. It is necessary for those commanders who need to move their armies across otherwise impassable oceans and mountains.
Zeppelins are fast units allowing quick travel through bodies of water or reaching spots that ground units cannot normally reach without them, such as high cliffs. Some maps contain areas where a Zeppelin would be required.
If the Zeppelin is destroyed while carrying units, the units will crash-land below or around spot the Zeppelin was destroyed in. The units inside the Zeppelin at its destruction will also suffer from shock and have their attack speed and movement greatly reduced; it cannot be dispelled. If the Zeppelin was destroyed in an area such as over a body of water and the units inside are not amphibious (e.g Mur'guls), then they will die alongside it.
Spells and abilities
- Loads a targeted friendly land unit.
- Unloads all carried units at a target location.
|Patch 1.15 (05/11/2004)|
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03):
- Reign of Chaos
- The Frozen Throne
- Units killed in a transport will "spill out" over a wider area. This means that surrounding a webbed transport and killing it will generally not kill the passengers.
- Zeppelin hit points increased to 575 from 500.
- Patch 1.03 (2002-10-09): Fixed Zeppelin drop exploit as a method of building locating through fog of war.