Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Level||85 - 91 Elite|
|Health||474,237 - 1,181,823|
|Mana||62,356 - 70,588|
|Location||Temple of the Jade Serpent|
Golden Beetle is found in the Scrollkeeper's Sanctum of Temple of the Jade Serpent.
- Serrated Slash-Inflicts 50% of weapon damage to an enemy and causes it to bleed for 7500 Physical damage every 2 sec, for 8 sec.
- Shroud of Gold-Protected by a shroud of gold. Unit will reflect 30% of the next spell cast.
- Slow - Reduces target's movement speed by 50%, and increases casting time by 50% (25% on player targets) for 15 sec. Slow can only affect one target at a time.
- Along with the Crybaby Hozen and Nodding Tiger, the Golden Beetle is likely a reference to the Chinese folk tale of the same name.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.