Golem Lord Argelmach
|Race||Dark dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Dark Iron clan|
Argelmach stands in a private room of the Manufactory, guarded by two elite golems. If threatened, Argelmach will draw all living Manufactory technicians and golems to eliminate adventurers. Before taking him down, adventurers would probably find it advantageous to kill all mobs in the Manufactory first to lessen the difficulty of the fight.
Argelmach was present during the First War when was captured and imprisoned. However, his brother Hjalmar rescued him.
World of WarcraftThis section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
Golem Lord Argelmach was killed by ten years ago (Before the Third War), but the Golem Lord continues to exist in the form of a mechanical decoy made in his semblance. Argelmach held Marshal Windsor's Lost Information, needed in the Alliance chain quest. His head is also wanted by the Horde, on behalf of . When his head was turned to Lotwil, it was revealed that he was another creation of the Dark Irons so another will rise in time.
World of Warcraft: The ComicThis section concerns content exclusive to the World of Warcraft comics.
CataclysmThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Argelmach was once again killed in new quests. It is unknown whether he was protected by the immortality again or if he is dead for sure.
Argelmach's lifelong obsession with immortality drove him to forge enchanted constructs in his own image. Rumor has it that he has also dabbled in some form of black magic that would allow the golem lord's new creations to act as vessels for his spirit should his flesh-and-blood body be destroyed.
- Chain Lightning — Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt for 278 to 322 Nature damage that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 5 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
- Shock — Instantly throws a bolt of lightning at an enemy, inflicting 273 to 293 Nature damage.
- Lightning Shield — Surrounds the caster with 3 balls of lightning that have a 50% chance of striking melee or ranged attackers for 4 Nature damage. Each time the lightning shield strikes, a ball of lightning dissipates. Thus, the shield expires after 10 min. or after it has struck 3 times.
- Golem Lord Argelmach says: Intruders in the Manufactory? My constructs will destroy you!
QuestsThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm. The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Return Marshal Windsor's Lost Information. Marshal Windsor believes that the information is being held by Golem Lord Argelmach and .
- Find and slay Golem Lord Argelmach. Return his head to Lotwil. You will also need to collect 10 Intact Elemental Cores from the Ragereaver Golems and Warbringer Constructs protecting Argelmach. You know this because you are psychic.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Level reduced slightly.