Gormaul Tower (quest)
90 (Requires 90)
+250 Frostwolf Orcs
- Meet Durotan at Gormaul Tower
- (Optional) Use Call to Arms ability
- Overrun the Ruin
- Defeat Counter-attack
- Razortusk the Untamed slain
It is time for us to strike out against those who would enslave us!
We travel to Gormaul Tower to wrest it from the Bladespire ogres. I would welcome your company.
Mount up, and together we will ride to battle!
You will receive one of:
Mount up and follow Thrall and Durotan north to Gormaul Tower.
- Thrall says: Durotan, your brother has already rushed ahead.
- Durotan says: Ga'nar is a great fighter, but he is impatient. He has taken some of our best warriors with him.
- Durotan says: He never listens. His ruthlessness may cost us.
Upon reaching Gormaul Tower:
- Durotan says: Here - Gor'maul tower. This will be our foothold. Leave none alive! LOK'TAR OGAR!
Get close to Durotan:
- Durotan says: Commander, shall we see the strength of your forces? You may have the honor of first blood.
Use the "Call to Arms" button at the top of the screen to call down a bombardment for 15 sec. Then finish clearing out the camp. All the Bladespire boarbusters, brutes, maulers, and stonecasters must all die.
- Durotan yells: The battle is joined. Lok-Narash!
Once the last ogre is dead, reinforcements in the form of two Bladespire Ogron arrive!
- Durotan yells: Reinforcements approach. Attack!
Last but not least is Razortusk the Untamed, a giant boar. After the boar's death:
- Durotan yells: The tower is ours! Regroup and press on!
I now understand how you were able to rescue my clan from the clutches of slavery. Such power!
- 13700 XP
- +250 reputation with Frostwolf Orcs
- Name: Gormaul Watch.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-11-13): "(Temporary) Completion credit for the quest is automatically awarded once players reach the top of the hill."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.