|Race||Mountain Giant (Giant)|
- <Gormungan's voice booms deep from within, hurting your ears and reverberating in the very ground beneath your feet.>
- Hallo, softling.
- Your kind dashes about, always running, never stopping. Rest with me a while.
I brought you something to eat.
- Ha - harrrum! Food? We don't eat squishlings, friend, not unless they aggravate us. We eat rocks and stones and earth. Though I sometimes find the crunch of bones makes a delightful seasoning.
- <Gormungan lifts up a boulder and, with one enormous hand, smashes the corspes you've given him onto the boulder as one would put icing on a cupcake. He crunches his treat, rumbling happily.>
Do you know anything about azsharite?
- Azsharite? You soft ones come up with new names for everything. What is this "azsharite?"
Those piles of blue-ish crystals we find on the gorund. <Gormungan's laugh, deep and long, rumbles the ground and causes distant rockslides.>
- Oh - hah! Harrooo - Ha harum! Little friend, I am sorry. I suppose my kind does not pick up after ourselves as you do.
So the giants have been dropping the azsharite? But where does it come from?
- It comes from - harum - what is your word for it? Harrrm. Let us say that my kind does not have bathrooms. Do you understand?
It's ... your droppings!? And the goblins have been running around scooping it up?
- It would seem so. You and your friends are welcome to as much as you can find. I suppose it's very potent. We don't need to go that often.
How often do you, uh, "go?"
- We don't live as quickly as you do, my mushy friend. A healthy giant eats three square meals a decade, although I am known to indulge in a snack every couple of years. We'll go to the bathroom every 15 to 25 years... barring any tummy trouble.
15 to 25 years? Assistant Greely isn't going to want to hear that!
- <Gormungan emits a good-natured snort.>
- Haaarrum! I have never had my personal habits scrutinized so. Your kind never ceases to surprise me. Farewell, friend, and good luck with ... whatever it is you are on about.
- Hallo again, soft little friend. What's that you have there?
Here, eat this! It's a special chocolate rock.
- <Gormungan eyes the laxative with suspicion, then sniffs it. With visible irritation, he begins smooshing and molding the laxitive into the shape of a goblin.>
- I suspect your little green friends are putting you up to no good. Please explain to them that we giants are not to be toyed with.
- <To demonstrate his point, Gormungan twists the head off of his chocolaty goblin statue before handing it back to you.>
- Hum - Wha?
- Gormungan says: EeeEEEEEEKK!
- Gormungan stomps on the rat, knocking the player back, stunning it, and removing the shrinkage.
- Gormungan says: Oh, <name>, it was just you. Please don't scare me like that.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.